Do you want to learn about CREDITSUITE, the innovative credit management and recovery platform?
We decided to offer a new informational meeting regarding the important new features and evolution of the suite in version 2022, for collection companies and collection agents.
In this important phase of global transition, credit governance is an indispensable element of business continuity .
CREDITSUITE, a service platform created to provide 360-degree support to service companies in the management of receivables, enables the integration and governance of orders and all operational phases (ordinary-judicial-judicial), optimizing processing and teams for the recovery of entrusted receivables.
The management of the recovery services of the future must pay special attention to the centrality
of the debtor
, as it is closely linked to the ability to
strategic control of multi-commitment actions
: having digital solutions to govern organizational, legal and regulatory aspects in a timely and careful manner, allows for
promptly to optimize results for the customer
CHOOSE A FRONT ROW SEAT
CREDITSUITE has the following verticals:
- Electricity – Gas
- Banking and financial services
- Law firms
- Debt Collection Company
- Public Entities PAL – PAC.
- How to manage multi-customer orders
- How to deal with debt collection actions, in compliance with industry regulations and guidelines
- How to improve debt collection activities, maintaining proximity to customers by having a complete picture of exposure, and activating quick and timely actions
- How to manage and govern reporting
- How to resolve disputes faster and reduce average collection time
- How to leverage digital technology for dynamic, automated governance of operations and business sustainability.
We will outline the updates of “internal/trusted” processes with special reference to the “dynamic workflow” module , enhanced in the latest version and adapted to the latest regulations and directives in force.
At the meeting, the Partnership model that will be launched starting in September 2022 will be presented.
The most relevant features of the new release:
- Regulatory and normative management ensured by “dynamic workflow,” applied in a timely manner to all stages of recovery (ordinary/trajudicial/cooperative/judicial), documentation generation, communications, scheduling, entrustment, legal files
- Enhancement of internal, user-friendly“document composition” for any communication
- Expansion of automated integrations with printers and mailers and integrated notification management
- Enhancement of communications with “multi-cross-channel” approach for better “customer experience”
- Strengthening front-office management
- dynamic management of installment plans and monitoring
- The management of entrustments and complete control of external third parties (collection agencies, law firms, collection agents)
- Full integration with existing systems (Sap, Microsoft, and others)
- dynamic process customization and reporting
- Multi-company and multi-product management enhancement.
Fill out the form to request event proceedings or to request a meeting
Please fill in all fields marked with (*)
This post is also available in: Italian