After Sharing and Sustainability, here comesInnovation.
Innovation as renewal, evolution and extension of conscious progress: this will be the theme of the annual event, scheduled for June 14 and 15, 2022, in Milan.
CreditSuite has chosen to be a Partner of the third edition, where the credit supply chain, from banks to management and recovery companies, from services to credit managers of large companies, will meet to exhibit services and discuss the future .
Technology will be discussed, but also innovative practices, digitization applied to a dynamic, highly technical sector, at the mercy of financial and political shocks, characterized by a not easy relationship with citizens, businesses, and savers.
Ideas and boldness to “change the game” in a way that is fair and effective for each actor: renewing and updating today present themselves as two indispensable matches.
Do you want to learn about CREDITSUITE, the innovative credit management and recovery platform?
On the occasion of the Credit Fair, we decided to offer informational meetings with our experts regarding the important new features and evolution of the suite in the 2022 version.
BOOK YOUR Appointment to find out how CREDITSUITE can provide all-around support to businesses in credit management, enabling them to integrate and govern all operational phases (ordinary-judicial-judicial), from invoicing to communication cycles for the recovery of outstanding debts.
CHOOSE A FRONT ROW SEAT
- Register for the event https://www.eventbrite.it/e/biglietti-fiera-del-credito-2022-innovazione-182936647437
- Book your dedicated meeting with our experts
- Come visit us at the booth no. 10 to understand with us how CreditSuite simplifies strategic processes and ensures business growth[see exhibitor area] .
What topics we will cover:
- how to manage liquidity risk
- How to deal with debt collection actions, in compliance with industry regulations and directives (Arera Utilities)
- How to improve debt collection activities, maintaining proximity to customers by having a complete picture of exposure, and activating quick and timely actions on overdue clusters
- How to manage and govern the whole process
- How to resolve disputes faster and reduce the average time to collection and out-of-court and court recovery actions
- How to leverage digital technology for dynamic, automated governance of operations and business sustainability.
We will outline the updates of “internal/trusted” processes with special reference to the “dynamic workflow” module , enhanced in the latest version and adapted to the latest regulations and directives in force.
CREDITSUITE has the following verticals:
- Electricity – Gas
- Banking and financial services
- Law firms
- Debt Collection Company
- Public Entities PAL – PAC.