Quando: 1 dicembre 2022
ALLIANCE MICO Milano Pad. 4
Torre Teodorico GATE 5
Viale Scarampo angolo Viale Teodorico
Fermata Metropolitana PORTELLO
Fermata Metropolitana LOTTO
The 15th edition of CvDay proposes, with an unprecedented format and in a new and spectacular location, to explore-in an end-to-end path-the main issues affecting the various supply chains that, together with the nonperforming loans market, have given rise to a complex and delicate strategic ecosystem for the entire financial economic sector.
Themes of the 15th edition:
CREDIT MANAGEMENT 4.0: FROM EARLY E NPE COLLECTION TO OMNICHANNEL EVOLUTION
- Prevention: the big challenge. Strategies and processes in credit management in STAGE 2 and UTP
- NPE: signs of change in the management of non-performing loans. From liquidation logic to value creation
- Digital Transformation and Social Sustainability, drivers of omnichannel evolution.
CreditSuite has chosen to be a Partner at CVDAY, where the credit supply chain will meet to exhibit services and discuss the future.
Technology will be discussed, but also innovative practices, digitization applied to a dynamic, highly technical sector, at the mercy of financial and political shocks, characterized by a not easy relationship with citizens, businesses, and savers.
Ideas and boldness to “change the game” in a way that is fair and effective for each actor: renewing and updating today present themselves as two indispensable matches.
Do you want to learn about CREDITSUITE, the innovative credit management and recovery platform?
On the occasion of “CVDAY” we decided to offer informational meetings with our experts regarding the important new features and evolution of the suite in the 2022 version.
BOOK YOUR Appointment to find out how CREDITSUITE can provide all-around support to businesses in credit management, enabling them to integrate and govern all operational phases (ordinary-judicial-judicial), from invoicing to communication cycles for the recovery of outstanding debts.
What topics we will cover:
- how to manage liquidity risk
- How to deal with debt collection actions, in compliance with industry regulations and directives (Arera Utilities)
- How to improve debt collection activities, maintaining proximity to customers by having a complete picture of exposure, and activating fast and timely actions on overdue clusters
- How to manage and govern the whole process
- How to resolve disputes faster and reduce the average time to collection and out-of-court and court recovery actions
- How to leverage digital technology for dynamic, automated governance of operations and business sustainability.
We will outline the updates of “internal/trusted” processes with special reference to the “dynamic workflow” module , enhanced in the latest version and adapted to the latest regulations and directives in force.
CREDITSUITE has the following verticals:
- Banking and financial services
- Debt Collection Company
- Law firms
- Utilities: Electricity – Gas – Water
- Public Entities PAL – PAC.