After sharing, sustainability and innovation, here is Synergy.
This will be the theme of the annual event, scheduled for May 23 and 24, 2023 in Milan.
Synergies in its deepest and intrinsic meaning of cooperating, acting together, toward common and shared goals. The fourth edition will investigate the theme of professional relationships as a core for the emergence of new projects.
CreditSuite has chosen to be a Partner of the fourth edition, where the credit supply chain, from banks to management and recovery companies, from servicers to credit managers of large companies, will meet to exhibit services and discuss the future.
Technology will be discussed, but also innovative practices, digitization applied to a dynamic industry.
A space that will allow us to identify new horizons, to form new partnerships and collaborations among players in the credit chain to bring real value to businesses and foster growth.
Do you want to learn about CREDITSUITE, the innovative credit management and recovery platform?
On the occasion of the Credit Fair, we decided to offer informational meetings with our experts regarding the important new features and evolution of the suite in the 2023 version.
BOOK YOUR Appointment to find out how CREDITSUITE can provide all-around support to businesses in credit management, enabling them to integrate and govern all operational phases (ordinary-judicial-judicial), from invoicing to communication cycles for the recovery of outstanding debts.
CHOOSE A FRONT ROW SEAT
- Register for the event https://www.eventbrite.it/e/biglietti-creditweek-e-fiera-del-credito-2023-sinergie-466290576667
- Book your dedicated meeting with our experts
- Come visit us at the booth no. 32 to understand with us how CreditSuite simplifies strategic processes and ensures business growth[see exhibitor area].
What topics we will cover:
- how to manage liquidity risk
- How to deal with debt collection actions, in compliance with industry regulations and directives (Arera Utilities)
- How to improve debt collection activities, maintaining proximity to customers by having a complete picture of exposure, and activating fast and timely actions on overdue clusters
- How to manage and govern the whole process
- How to resolve disputes faster and reduce the average time to collection and out-of-court and court recovery actions
- How to leverage digital technology for dynamic, automated governance of operations and business sustainability.
We will outline the updates of “internal/trusted” processes with special reference to the “dynamic workflow” module , enhanced in the latest version and adapted to the latest regulations and directives in force.
CREDITSUITE has the following verticals:
- Electricity – Gas
- Banking and financial services
- Law firms
- Debt Collection Company
- Public Entities PAL – PAC.
Fill out the form to schedule your meeting with our experts
To register, it is mandatory to complete all fields marked with (*)
This post is also available in: Italian